Friday 17 April 2009




my personal opinion on the maybeline lash stylis comb mascara
so first of all
•the wand is pretty cool looking and that it is pretty effective in getting ALL of your lashes out there.
•I find that it is easier to use than the traditional mascara wand. It coats each and EVERY lash with no trouble What I didn't like: at first I ended up getting a lot of mascara on my lower lash line when trying to apply this mascara. I have learned how to use the brush a little better but my first few applications were a mess. . this mascara is GREAT! And it DID thicken my lashes and gave a crazy amount of length. I would have liked a little more volume but I think that this is great for every day wear. It is easy to remove, doesn't irritate or flake and is just a pleasure to have . I would buy it again and would recommend you to buy it . If you want to know more about this mascara or want me to do a review on it on my YouTube channel i would be more then welcome . My yt channel is makeuploverforever so plz check it out and subscribe .


No comments:

Post a Comment