Friday 17 April 2009




my review on the covergirl lashblast


•It says on the package "Get a blast of lush, volumized lashes! LashBlast's patented volume-boosting formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max-out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big lash look." and i think it does what it claims What I loved about it: The volume is so fricking good ! I mean...it really is there. And it's there instantly! I almost didn't need two coats but I'm used to always applying two so I did so out of habit.There was nothing about this mascara that i don’t like as i haven’t used it much but i love it alreadyOverall I have fallen in love with it! I have been wearing this mascara for quite a bit of time now and am amazed at the volume factor. I found that it also gave me a little length. I didn't experience any flaking and it held up throughout the day. Again...what a GREAT mascara! I would definitely recommend this mascara , it is awesome i love it and i am sure that you will too .
if you want longer reviews then i will be more then happy to give you .


No comments:

Post a Comment