Friday 17 April 2009


my review on the rimmel london stay matte foundation :)

I purchased this powder based on a beauty review I read on a different site and I was pleasantly pleased! When applied with a fluffy brush over my fave foundation, it really set the base and provided me with even coverage. If you don't like wearing foundation, Stay Matte Pressed Powder by Rimmel might turn into your best friend because it even looks great over just moisturizer since it reduces shine and provides a light coverage to the skin. . When you apply this product to your face with a big fluffy brush it feels light like your skin can still breathe. My skin is mainly dry but the odd spots do have a little shine.It's the only powder I've ever used that hasn't given a dry skin look.Even when applied over foundation, it is so light and silky on your skin that you don't notice it is on.Of course, no powder lasts several hours, so I find that I have to reapply by mid-day . i would definetly recommend this

No comments:

Post a Comment